Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Monday 29 June 2015

John Mayer Blames His Past Fashion Faux Pas On Drinking A ''Whole Hell Of A Lot'' In Latest GQ Interview

Fashion faux pas are inevitable for all of us, including celebrities.

But John Mayer wants to make clear that his past seems Tibetan robes-whether or Johnny Depp-esque layers were a result of some pretty heavy drinking. Let me explain ...

"Sometimes if you do not see the person to recognize in the mirror, then you are free to his own punishment. It's hard to explain. You are free to his own criticism. If you do not recognize the person they see in the mirror, then you are free to self-persecution, "he told GQ magazine.


 
"It's almost like a witness relocation program for yourself. Women do men do. There is a change in your life, or a change in philosophy, a change in your lifestyle, you have a loss, or if you have heart pain, so go blonde or grow a beard or you therefore Sometimes in life you just do not want to be recognizable to yourself A lot of people f - ked up .. For that reason I was drinking-I was drinking. A whole hell of a lot. I was heavy, and the layers of favoring the strong man ... Wearing layers is like trying to get out of it by subterfuge. And then get healthy again, and he put on his white shirt and jeans and you're like bam! "

Katy Perry on-and-off flame continued to wax poetic about the parallel to her personal struggles, saying: "I think I was hiding outside I was hiding out what I felt like was a lot of typecasting. . . And it is also the way I would do anything ... .I said this quote once: 'No pack to where you're going, pack who want to be when you get there "So it's like, okay, let's do this 40s flight we dress ... Sometimes I do not want to get into an airplane unless there is something in it for me. And sometimes the only thing is the kind of intellectual and aesthetic adventure, and that's what put me on the plane. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment