Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Move Over John Mayer! Katy Perry And Diplo Romance Confirmed By DJ's Mum

Barbara revealed Pentz partner is taking it slow

The award for most embarrassing celebrity mom of the week has to go to mom Barbara Pentz Diplo has given an interview about the alleged affair with his son Katy Perry, not only confirms that something is happening between them , but also is suspected to have been a publicity stunt.

The pair started the speculation of a romance at Coachella Music Festival when they were spotted flirting. Now it seems ex John Mayer Katy replaced with the DJ, real name Thomas Pentz , his mother admitted that he had discussed the affair with his son and the couple taking things slowly, and are " hanging out " .

“He has not mentioned bringing her home mom for now. Would But I think before it gets serious, “said Barbara RadarOnline.” Of course she has to be grilled by the mother! "

" He has not talked to me, but he did with his dad," revealed Pentz. "I said 'we're just hanging out. , We’re just friends now.



Katy Perry in New York last week that has been seen spending time with Diplo (SplashNews)

"I do not think it's a big problem right now. Do not think it will be wedding bells yet, “he continued,” They're both doing their own thing right now and on opposite coasts. He doesn’t seem to be making a big deal about it. "

But Barbara admitted entire novel could be for the benefit of the cameras rather than a sign of Katy found his true love.

"I wondered if it was a publicity stunt. I came up. Both make as cameras, “she said when he first heard of the novel.”

When asked if she approved of Katy, Barbara admitted that he liked the sound of the roar singer.

"I'm fine with that," he confirmed. “He is a man of 30 years of age. He would not listen to me anyway if I told you what to do! "

" He has always been a young man of strong character since I was little,” she said, “She rebels their parents a little too much, so I've read. " Adding. “She seems a lovely girl”

0 comments:

Post a Comment