Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Monday 31 March 2014

NEWS/ Katy Perry After John Mayer: New Hair, New Tour, New Very Expensive Hobby

John Mayer, who?



We are happy to report that Katy Perry is doing more than good, since the division until late last month with the “Your Body is a Wonderland " singer .
As first I said yesterday, the princess of pop music we have plans to change her hair color to “green slime “.
But that's not the only new thing Perry has going on.


She has decided to plunge into what could potentially be a very expensive hobby, with the help of Beverly Hills art dealer Marc Selwyn.

"I'll be slowly an art collector,” Perry said at the 35th Anniversary Gala Presented by MOCA Louis Vuitton .

  “Today we had a trace of art everyday. We got to see some private houses collections of some people and then we went to a couple of galleries. "

Seen works by Pablo Picasso, James Turell, Roy Lichtenstein and Jeff Koons , among others. "What really attract me is the art and modern art and contemporary pop, of course,

" Perry said. "Also some key photography. Has always loved me and today Cindy Sherman Lee Fried lander interested ... This is all new. I am very interested in getting an education in art history. "

But she did not have much time to go to gallery hopping is May. Perry throws his son seven months prismatic World Tour on May 7 in Belfast.

"I 'm challenging myself again, pushing my limits as I, like a Scorpion,”

she said. "I'm excited because I think this is my best work in terms of live performances. Was going to be as colorful and fun as before, little, obviously not based on the candy? Has grown. Indeed mature. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment